Simple chocolate dipped apple slices with graham cracker crumbles, sunflower seeds or shredded coconut!
The end of school brings class parties! Instead of letting your kids get tanked up on super sugary snacks, try incorporating fruit into sweet treats. Fruit contains fiber, which help stabilize glucose preventing a sugar rush of epic proportions!
These got the thumbs up from my nephews! They were happy to have dessert, I was happy they were eating apples! They even asked if I would make them again…no problem, done in under 20 minutes!
- 3 green apples thinly sliced
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips I use enjoy life vegan chocolate chips
- lemon juice optional
- ~crushed graham crackers
- ~sunflower seeds
- ~shredded coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, dip apple slices in chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Add toppings of choice and let cool until chocolate has hardened, enjoy 🙂
- To prevent browning of apples, spritz apples with fresh lemon juice
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023