Here is a breakfast for the chocolate lovers out there…Chocolate Chia Overnight Oats!
I’m trying to prepare myself for what life is going to be like with a newborn again. Even though I know it’s impossible to prepare for the endless loop of sleepless nights that roll into the day, I’m going to give it my best shot! What I do remember from the first time around is being constantly hungry and not having the hands to make myself food! That’s where overnight oats comes to the rescue…breakfast ready to eat when you wake up!
I figure if there is one thing I can prepare for, it’s stocking the kitchen with good food! I will be sharing some of my favorite “life with a newborn” one-handed meal ideas and pantry items soon!
Simply whisk all the ingredients together, divide into smaller containers, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight! It doesn’t get much easier than that! This recipe makes 4 servings, so you will have breakfast ready for a few days! I like to add a little more milk to the oats in the morning for a creamier texture.
This recipe (when made with soy milk) contains 10 grams of fiber and 12 grams of protein, which should hold me over all morning long! This recipe can be made a number of ways and with multiple toppings such as berries, almond butter, toasted coconut or with bananas as shown here!
- In a medium bowl, whisk all ingredients together until well combined.
- Divide into smaller containers such as mason jars, cover and place in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023