Pass on the pile of candy and dive into a bowl of Cashew Pumpkin Dip this Halloween! It’s secretly healthy and tastes just like pumpkin cheesecake! Dip into it with apple slices, pretzels or spread onto graham crackers for a delightful snack…or just eat it by the spoonful like I did 🙂
This recipe takes only a few minutes to make. Simply blend creamy cashew butter, pumpkin, maple syrup and spices until fluffy. Cashew butter is a mild tasting nut butter that works well in recipes. It’s also super buttery, which makes for a decant dessert! Cashews are a great source of zinc, biotin, iron, potassium and magnesium. They also provide protein and monounsaturated fat, making this a snack that will keep your glucose levels in check and in turn preventing sugar cravings. Sugar cravings and Halloween are a bad combo!
- Place all ingredients in a food process or high-speed blender. Puree until smooth and creamy.
- Serve with apple slices, pretzels and graham crackers 🙂
- First BLW Foods: Ultimate Guide for Baby-Led Weaning - 29 November 2023
- Baby Led Weaning Ideas: Everything about BLW I wish I had known! - 27 November 2023
- Can Babies Eat Jello? Best Age to Start Explained + Recipes - 26 November 2023