You don’t need a special occasion to dive into these fluffy Cacao Mousse and Raspberry Parfaits, but it is perfect for a celebratory Valentine’s Day dessert!
No baking, just blending and only 4 ingredients!!!
Light in texture and heavy on flavor…rich and chocolatey! Small portions of this dessert are enough to tackle any sweet tooth. I layered with juicy raspberries, but use any of your favorite berries!
Make sure you buy a can of whole fat coconut milk for this recipe, low-fat just won’t cut it! Gently open the can and separate the coconut cream layer from the watery part. Place cream in a small bowl and place in the freezer for 30 minutes to harden.
- Gently open a can of whole fat coconut milk and scoop out coconut cream layer. Place cream in a small bowl and place in the freezer for ~30 minutes to harden.
- Using a hand held electric mixer, blend coconut cream, ¼ cup fresh or thawed frozen raspberries, cacao and maple syrup. Blend until light and fluffy.
- Layer cacao mousse and fresh raspberries in parfait glasses and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023