My little smoothie lover woke up to a Birthday Banana Milkshake today!
I have no idea where the 3 years have gone since he was born, but I do know that every day is better than the one before with him in our lives. It’s truly spectacular to watch him development into a little gentleman, I couldn’t be more proud of him!
BTW: Did you know that a common question from parents is, ‘How many bananas can a toddler eat a day‘? Discover the answer and guidelines for your child’s banana consumption.
Noah has brought more joy and laughter into our lives than we could have ever imagined possible. I am one lucky mom 🙂
As most kids are, Noah is mesmerized by sprinkles. Although not my favorite thing to include in a recipe, I can’t deny him on his birthday!
Birthday Banana Milkshake
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until milky.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy 🙂
- Benefits of Turmeric for Skin: Game-Changing Benefits for Your Skincare – Act NOW! - 27 February 2024
- Best Exercises to Lose Belly Fat & Trim Your Waistline: My Fat Loss Guide (15+ Exercises) - 24 February 2024
- Oat Milk Benefits: 15 IncredibleBenefits From Heart Health to Glowing Skin - 20 February 2024