My little smoothie lover woke up to a Birthday Banana Milkshake today!
I have no idea where the 3 years have gone since he was born, but I do know that every day is better than the one before with him in our lives. It’s truly spectacular to watch him development into a little gentleman, I couldn’t be more proud of him! Noah has brought more joy and laughter into our lives than we could have ever imagined possible. I am one lucky mom 🙂
As most kids are, Noah is mesmerized by sprinkles. Although not my favorite thing to include in a recipe, I can’t deny him on his birthday!
- Place all ingredients into a high speed blender and blend until milky.
- Top with whipped cream and sprinkles and enjoy 🙂
- Cucumber Lemon Water: Discover 12 Surprising Benefits - 2 October 2023
- Coffee with Protein Powder: How to Make Proffee for Weight Loss - 2 October 2023
- What Tea is Good for Acid Reflux? Discover the 6 Best Teas! - 30 September 2023