I’ve been dreaming of this dessert for a long time now…Banana Pudding with Coconut Whipped Cream!
Banana cream pie is one of my all-time favorite desserts. Here is a simplified and veganfied version of the old-fashioned classic! Add a dollop of coconut whipped cream and a few vanilla cookies for a kid-approved treat! I’m not a huge fan of pie crust, so substituting with a few animal crackers hits the spot and adds a little crunch!
Here is a great tutorial on how to make coconut whipped cream from Oh She Glows! I use maple syrup to sweeten mine!
See you later Snack Packs!
This pudding is void of hydrogenated oils, artificial flavorings, food coloring and trans fat!
Adapted from Vegetarian Times
- In a medium saucepan over medium low heat whisk together milk, sugar and corn starch. Bring to a light boil, constantly whisking for 5 minutes or until mixture starts to thicken. Turn off heat, whisk in sea salt and vanilla. Fold in sliced bananas and transfer to a baking dish or bowl. Cool and cover, refrigerate until chilled.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and animal crackers, enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023