A few weeks ago we ordered fried artichokes at a local restaurant. I’ve been craving them ever since however, while they tasted amazing, they didn’t leave me feeling amazing! Instead, I created a baked version without the added oil and fat! I was surprised, they were good! Dare I say, even better than the fried version!
- Preheat oven to 385 degrees, line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Prepare flax eggs and let sit for a few minutes.
- Meanwhile, place whole wheat flour in a small plate. Mix together panko, garlic powder, salt and pepper together and place in a small plate.
- One at a time, dip artichoke heart in flax egg, coat with whole wheat flour. Dip again in flax egg then roll in panko mixture. Place on parchment paper and continue until all artichoke hearts are coated.
- Baked for 25-30 minutes or until crispy and lightly browned.
- Serve warm and enjoy 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023