Coffee creamer without the cream!
Instead of buying coffee creamer, make your own in two seconds flat! Ok…maybe a little more than that, but not much!
Most of the non-dairy creamers found in grocery stores are a toxic soup of ingredients. Although they claim to be non-dairy, many are made with dairy derivatives and a whole laundry list of chemicals.
This recipe calls for 4 ingredients. 4, that’s it!
Here is an example:
Water, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Palm Oil, Contains 2% Or Less of Each of The Following: Sodium Caseinate* (A Milk Derivative), Dipotassium Phosphate, , Natural and Artificial Flavors, Mono and Diglycerides, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Carrageenan, Salt.
I mixed pure vanilla and almond extract to create an amaretto flavor, but use whatever suits your taste buds! Peppermint, raspberry, plain Jane vanilla, cinnamon, chocolate, pumpkin, chai spice, hazelnut, coconut….
There are endless possibilities for flavor combinations!
- Blend all ingredients together until frothy.
- Store in an air-tight container and keep in the refrigerator, enjoy up to 1 week 🙂
- Can Babies Eat Garlic? Benefits & Safety - 23 September 2023
- When Can Babies Have Oatmeal? A Complete Guide - 22 September 2023
- Adrenal Cocktail: Boost Energy, Calm and Nourish the Adrenal Glands! - 20 September 2023