Chocolate Chip Cookies
Recipe type: Dessert
- ⅔ + ½ cup oat flour
- ¼ cup powdered peanut butter (similar to PB2)
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup coconut sugar
- ½ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt
- ¼ cup aquafaba
- ¼ cup milk of your choice (I used soy milk)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- ⅓ cup raisins
- ½ cup vegan chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine oat flour, powdered peanut butter, baking soda, cinnamon and sea salt.
- In another bowl stir together aquafaba, milk, olive oil and vanilla.
- Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and stir until well combined.
- Fold in raisins and chocolate chips. Form into a ball, cover and refrigerate dough for 10-15 minutes or until chilled.
- Use a tablespoon to drop cookies evenly onto cookie sheets. Bake 6-8 minutes or until slightly golden around the edges.
- Let cool and enjoy!
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2016/01/29/chocolate-chip-cookies/