hot chocolate steel cut oatmeal
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 1 cup steel cut oats
- 2 tablespoons cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- pinch sea salt
- 1½ cups almond milk
- 3 cups water
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1.4 BarkTHINS crumbles for the top!
- Spray inside of crock pot with all natural cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, mix together oats, cacao powder, cinnamon and sea salt. Add to crock pot.
- Stir in almond milk, water, vanilla and maple syrup.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Top with crumbled BarkTHINS chocolate and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 258 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 47 Sugar: 15 Fiber: 6 Protein: 7
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2015/12/14/hot-chocolate-steel-cut-oatmeal/