crock pot 3 bean pumpkin chili
Recipe type: Main
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup onion, chopped
- 1 yellow bell pepper, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 1 (15 oz.) can red kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin
- 1 can (15 oz) diced tomatoes
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1.5 teaspoons cumin
- 1.5 teaspoons oregano
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 2.5 cups vegetable broth
- Fresh cilantro
- Add oil to a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper, sauté until tender. Add garlic and sauté until fragrant. Transfer to a crock pot.
- Add remaining ingredients to crock pot and cook on low for 8-10 hours or on high for 4 hours.
- Top with fresh cilantro, avocado and scallions.
Serving size: 1 Calories: 256 Carbohydrates: 43 Sugar: 7 Fiber: 12 Protein: 13
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2015/11/09/crock-pot-3-bean-pumpkin-chili/