breakfast sweet potatoes
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 2 sweet potatoes
- ½ cup of your favorite granola
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 2 teaspoons pure maple syrup
- dash cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Pierce washed sweet potatoes with a fork. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes to an hour, or until tender.
- Slice baked sweet potato in half. Top each one with ¼ cup granola, 1 tablespoon of almond butter and 1 teaspoon of maple syrup. Add a dash of cinnamon and enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 337 Fat: 12 Carbohydrates: 54 Sugar: 19 Fiber: 7 Protein: 9
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2015/08/28/breakfast-sweet-potatoes/