chocolate dipped apple slices
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 30 slices
- 3 green apples, thinly sliced
- 1.5 cups dark chocolate chips (I use enjoy life vegan chocolate chips)
- lemon juice (optional)
- ~crushed graham crackers
- ~sunflower seeds
- ~shredded coconut
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper, set aside.
- Melt chocolate in a double boiler or microwave, dip apple slices in chocolate and place on parchment paper.
- Add toppings of choice and let cool until chocolate has hardened, enjoy!
- ~to prevent browning of apples, spritz apples with fresh lemon juice~
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2015/06/13/chocolate-dipped-apple-slices/