chia seed breakfast parfaits
Recipe type: Breakfast
- 3 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1 cup milk of your choice (I used soy milk)
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- ⅛ teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and whisk. Let it sit for a few minutes and whisk again to prevent clumping. Repeat 1-2 more times, cover and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- Eat as is or serve with fresh fruit or granola, enjoy!
Serving size: 1 Calories: 360 Fat: 14 Carbohydrates: 41 Sugar: 13 Fiber: 18 Protein: 20
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2015/03/25/chia-seed-breakfast-pudding/