peanut butter pretzel bark
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 cups dark chocolate chips, like Enjoy Life
- ⅓ cup natural creamy peanut butter
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 20 mini pretzels, chopped (use gluten free pretzels for a GF version)
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- Melt chocolate using a double boiler. Spread evenly on parchment paper.
- Melt coconut oil and peanut butter together over low heat in a small sauce pan. Spread on top of chocolate layer.
- Add chopped pretzel pieces.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour or until fully set. Break into pieces and enjoy!
- Store in the refrigerator to prevent peanut butter from getting too gooey!
Serving size: 1 piece Calories: 86 Fat: 6 Carbohydrates: 11 Sugar: 8 Protein: 2
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2015/02/05/peanut-butter-pretzel-bark/