dark chocolate coconut clusters
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips (I used "Enjoy Life" brand)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (I used "Let's Do...Organic" finely shredded unsweetened coconut)
- Line a mini-muffin tin with cups, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
- When fully melted, mix in coconut.
- Scoop into mini-muffin cups and top with extra coconut.
- Place in a cool place, allow chocolate to harden and enjoy!
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2014/12/09/dark-chocolate-coconut-clusters/