superfood chocolate pudding ~vegan, gluten free~
Recipe type: Dessert
- 2 sweet potatoes (previously baked and chilled)
- ¼ cup + 1 Tablespoon Raw Cacao Powder
- 2 Tablespoons coconut oil
- 4 Tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- pinch of sea salt
- raw cacao nibs and mint for garnish (optional)
- Peel the skins off of the baked sweet potatoes and discard.
- Add flesh of the sweet potatoes, raw cacao powder, coconut oil, maple syrup, vanilla and sea salt to a food processor.
- Whip until light and fluffy.
- Garnish with cacao nibs and fresh mint.
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2014/05/16/superfood-chocolate-pudding-vegan-gluten-free/