chia seed breakfast bowl ~vegan, gluten free~
- ¼ cup chia seeds
- 1.5 - 2 cups milk of your choice (soy, almond, coconut, hemp, etc.)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl, whisk well to prevent clumping. Or blend all ingredients together using a high-speed blender.
- Note: For a thicker pudding, decrease amount of milk used.
- Store in an air-tight container and refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with toppings of your choice! Mangos, bananas, berries, kiwi, almonds, walnuts, cinnamon, maple syrup, pineapple, etc.
Recipe by BeginWithin Nutrition at http://www.beginwithinnutrition.com/2014/03/27/chia-seed-breakfast-bowl-vegan-gluten-free/