Raspberry Chia Seed Parfaits, festive and fruitful!
These parfaits would make a wonderful holiday breakfast…or healthy dessert!
I forget how much I love chia seed pudding, it’s so incredibly easy to make and good for you! I love how one food provides fiber, protein, healthy fat, vitamins and minerals all in one shot! Plus, the variations are endless! You can add cacao to make a chocolate treat or top with fruit of your choice such as berries, kiwi or bananas. You can even try adding granola for extra crunch!
I took my “go-to” chia seed pudding recipe and added cloves and cinnamon for the holidays, which is highly recommended! The combination of the spice and milk reminded me of a chai latte!
- 6 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 cups of milk (I used almond milk)
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla extract
- ¼ teaspoon cinnamon
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- ½ cup water
- 1 tablespoon pure maple syrup
- apples & pomegranate seeds
- In a bowl mix all ingredients together and whisk. Let sit for 5 minutes and whisk again to prevent clumping. Cover and place in refrigerator until a pudding consistency is formed, around 2 hours.
- Place all ingredients in a blender and pulse until well blended.
- Evenly divide raspberry puree into 4 small parfait glasses. Add chia seed pudding then top with fruit. Enjoy!