Most of my teenage years were spent working in a candy store and eating these… Dark Chocolate Coconut Clusters!
My sweet tooth kicked in the other day and I was craving coconut clusters big time! Since I almost always have chocolate and coconut on hand, I whipped them up in minutes…seriously, minutes! Two simple steps with two simple ingredients…melted dark chocolate mixed with shredded unsweetened coconut!
- 1 10 oz bag of dark chocolate chips (I used "Enjoy Life" brand)
- 1 cup shredded unsweetened coconut (I used "Let's Do...Organic" finely shredded unsweetened coconut)
- Line a mini-muffin tin with cups, set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt chocolate.
- When fully melted, mix in coconut.
- Scoop into mini-muffin cups and top with extra coconut.
- Place in a cool place, allow chocolate to harden and enjoy!
These little festive cups make a delicious homemade holiday gift too!