Pasta Salad On A Stick With Greek Dressing, putting a spin on your classic pasta salad and making it picnic perfect!
Serve these alongside the most delicious Greek dressing for your Labor Day cookout! It’s a fun finger food that is family friendly, kids love eating food off of skewers! I stacked cherry tomatoes, rigatoni pasta, fresh basil leaves, chunky cut cucumbers, black olives and avocado, but the options are limitless! If you have cheese lovers in the family add mini mozzarella balls for a caprese style salad!
- 20 fresh basil leaves
- 1 cup black olives
- 1 cucumber, cut in large-bites
- 20 cherry tomatoes
- 2 avocados, cut in cubes
- 1 cup rigatoni pasta, cooked according to package and cooled
- 10 wooden skewers
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- ⅔ cup red wine vinegar
- 1¼ teaspoons garlic powder
- 1¼ teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Assemble skewers adding each of the ingredients as desired.
- Whisk all ingredients together
This seriously has to be one of the easiest recipes ever!
If you can chop veggies and boil water you got this!
Not only do they look pretty, but they are loaded with Vitamin C, antioxidants, fiber, Vitamin A, healthy fats and potassium to name a few!
Idea inspired by Sandra Lee!